June 13-15, 2018: Conference, Beijing, China
Sponsored by ACM/SIGARCH
ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing. The 2018 conference will be held in Beijing, China.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of high-performance computing systems, including but not limited to the following:
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore, many-core and multiprocessor systems from small to very large scales, components in such systems such as accelerators, memory systems, storage architectures, interconnection networks at various levels, and heterogeneous systems;
- Programming and execution models for high-performance computing, including new paradigms, languages, task creation and specification models, domain-specific language/programming support;
- Static and dynamic compilation: optimization techniques to exploit all aspects of high performance architectures and auto-tuning techniques;
- Runtime and system software support for high-performance computing, including task and resource management at chip-level, cluster-level, up to the scale of large-scale academic/commercial computing service infrastructure, debugging, fault-tolerance, power/energy management, file systems, and performance evaluation/monitoring;
- New computational algorithms and their applications for high performance computing systems;
- Workload characterization and empirical studies especially those on new scientific and commercial applications that pose significant challenges, and studies of highly experimental real systems;
- Data intensive high performance computing: system support, algorithm design and application development for high performance computing that deal with large-scale collected data sets.
Call for Papers
The full version should be a PDF file following the submission guidelines that will be made available at easychair. New-idea papers as well as papers that significantly advance established areas are strongly encouraged.Submissions should be a maximum of ten (10) pages, including references.
The review process will include a rebuttal period. The important dates are given below:
|Abstract submission:||January 11, 2018 AOE|
|Paper submission:||January 18, 2018 AOE|
|Rebuttal period:||March 24, 2018 AOE|
|Author notification:||April 1, 2018 AOE|
Call for Workshops
Workshops could be scheduled for half a day or a full day on June 12th, 2018, depending on interests, space constraints, and the organizer’s preference. The deadline for submission of a proposal is November 1st,2017. We strongly encourage workshop organizers to submit their proposals early so that there is enough time to organize the workshop program before the conference. We also encourage proposals for new workshops that have not been held before. Please send your proposal in PDF format via email to the ICS'18 Workshops Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
|Workshop Proposals Due:||November 1st, 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance:||November 15th, 2017|