June 13-15, 2018: Conference, Beijing, China
Sponsored by ACM/SIGARCH
ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance and supercomputing. The 32nd conference (ICS 2018) will be held on June 13-15 in Beijing, China.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of high-performance and super-computing systems, including but not limited to the following:
- Programming and execution models for high-performance computing;
- Static and dynamic compilation optimization techniques to exploit all aspects of high performance architectures;
- Computer Architectures and accelerators aiming to support high-performance computing;
- Runtime and system software support for high-performance and heterogeneous computing;
- New computational models and algorithms for high performance computing systems;
- Security aspect of datacenters; how can we protect datacenters and how can we use them to expose security weaknesses;
- New applications and workload analysis;
- The use of machine learning to design/analyze large-scale computing system.
Call for Papers
Call for Papers [PDF]
The full version should be a PDF file following the submission guidelines that is available at HotCRP. New-idea papers as well as papers that significantly advance established areas are strongly encouraged.Submissions should be a maximum of ten (10) pages, including references.
The review process will include a rebuttal period. The important dates are given below:
|Abstract submission:||January 19, 2018 AOE|
|Paper submission:||January 26, 2018 AOE|
|Rebuttal period:||March 12-19, 2018 AOE|
|Author notification:||April 1, 2018 AOE|
|Camera Ready||May 1, 2018|
Call for Workshops
Workshops could be scheduled for half a day or a full day on June 12th, 2018, depending on interests, space constraints, and the organizer’s preference.
The deadline for submission of a proposal is
November 1st, 2017 January 15th, 2018.
We strongly encourage workshop organizers to submit their proposals early so that there is enough time to organize the workshop program before the conference.
We also encourage proposals for new workshops that have not been held before.
Please send your proposal in PDF format via email to the ICS'18 Workshops Chairs (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Workshop Proposals Due:||
January 15th, 2018
|Notification of Acceptance:||
January 30th, 2018