June 12-15, 2018: Conference, Beijing, China (YouTube)
Sponsored by ACM/SIGARCH
ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems. The 32nd conference (ICS-2018) will be held on June 12-15 in Beijing, China.
Call for Participant
ICS-2018 provides a high-quality forum for scientists, engineers to present their latest studies in this rapidly changing field. In this year, we will have Workshops and Tutorial on Tuesday, June 12 as well as the Keynote Speeches and Technical Main Program from Wednesday, June 13 to Friday, June 15. The reception and social event are tentatively on June 12 and 14, respectively.
We are looking forward to seeing your participant for ICS-2018. For more details on the conference, invitation letter, traveling, co-located event as well as other helps, please feel free to drop emails to the General Chairs (Lei Liu and Michael, email: liulei2010-AT-ict.ac.cn).
Registration & Travel Information
Invitation letter: attending the conference, please contact the general chairs (liulei2010-AT-ict.ac.cn) to get an invitation letter. Moreover, If you need an invitation letter for applying for a Chinese visa, please provide the information according to this doc to general chairs.
Main Program (June 13-15, 2018)
Session Information TBD.
Workshop & Tutorials (June 12, 2018)
- International Workshop on High Performance Computing for Advanced Modeling and Simulation in Nuclear Energy and Environmental Science (HPCMS 2018)
- International Workshop on HPC Supported Data Analytics for Edge Computing (HiDEC 2018)
- The Next Generation Cloud: Unikernel Is Coming! (Vmware)
- Workshop on Big scientific data benchmarks, Architecture, and Systems (SDBA'18)
- International Workshop on Memory Architectures and Systems with Emerging Technologies (IWMASET 2018)
- Reconfigurable Acceleration in Datacenters (ReconfigAccel 2018)
- International Workshop on Large-Scale Deep Learning on Modern Heterogeneous Supercomputers (DLMHS-18)
- Vector Architecture Exploration with gem5 (Link)
The conference will include results from the following topics:
- Programming and execution models for high-performance computing;
- Static and dynamic compilation optimization techniques to exploit all aspects of high performance architectures;
- Computer Architectures and accelerators aiming to support high-performance computing;
- Runtime and system software support for high-performance and heterogeneous computing;
- New computational models and algorithms for high performance computing systems;
- Security aspect of datacenters; how can we protect datacenters and how can we use them to expose security weaknesses;
- New applications and workload analysis;
- The use of machine learning to design/analyze large-scale computing system.
The submission is over. The review process will include a rebuttal period. The important dates are given below:
|Abstract submission:||January 19, 2018 AOE|
Jan 29, 2018. 11:59:59 pm EST (Hard Deadline)
|Rebuttal period:||March 12-19, 2018 AOE|
|Author notification:||March 25, 2018 AOE|
|Camera Ready:||May 1, 2018|